In this tutorial you find warm up exercises for your voice. If you are a professional singer you might not be needing this, as you will have your own warm up exercises.
By practising warm ups you will have faster achievements at the actual overtone lessons. I am showing you various techniques and you can sing along with me, accompanied by harp playing.
Warming up the voice before going into more demanding exercises is important, if you wish to maintain a healthy and well-working singing voice.
Duration: 17 minutes
Files for download:
– video tutorial in HD (1,35 GB in three parts – to avoid big files download problems)
– audio file (mp3, 2’04” min.) harp playback, 1st exercise for your practise
– audio file (mp3, 2’32” min.) harp playback, 2nd exercise for your practise
– audio file (mp3, 2’24” min.) harp playback, 3rd exercise for your practise
– PDF with my book recommendations about warmups and healthy voice production
The videos are provided in .mp4, h264 encoded as download (no streaming). Most players on any system will be able to play it. If you face problems with your player, please download the free VLC-player: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/
Please note that the download links are active for three downloads. After the third download the link expires.
After your successful purchase you will receive an e-mail with all download information. It is your responsibility to make sure it is not deleted by any active SPAM filter.
By purchasing this item you agree with our > terms and conditions